Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier
The Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier
The Kismet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier design retains all of the virtues & technical specifications of the Candela and Kismet stereo amplifiers. Offering the best of both worlds, with a tube pre and a solid-state power stage, this integrated offers outstanding performance and great bang for the buck.
The Kismet Integrated has an external power supply. Its separate transformer stages feed each stage, and the amplification stage uses the same 600 + VA unit. Groneberg Quattro Reference cabling interconnects the separate power supply via gold-tipped XLR connectors.
The case employs the same aircraft aluminum billet machined process that we use on all Kismet electronics. However, this case is more time-consuming to machine, and it takes a documented 14 hours to do so with the CNC machines. The time to build and finish a Kismet Integrated with all electronics etc. is another 16 hours. Thus, each Kismet Integrated has a total of at least 30 hours of production time!
As with all Odyssey gear, our integrated is 100 % hand-made in the USA.
› Kismet Reference
› Kismet Hybrid Integrated
› Kismet Phono Pre
- Stratos Stereo and Khartago Stereo: Conversion to Mono amplifier with the Purchase of an additional amplifier. Free of charge.
- All amplifiers: Custom bias for your system prior to purchase. The customer has to provide system information to check feasibility. Free of charge.
- All Products: Anodized Faceplate only + $75.00 USD
- All Products: Complete Product Chassis anodized + $99.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only 24 K. Gold or 99.9 % Silver plated + $195.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only pure 100 % Platinum plated + $250.00 USD
- Stratos Stereo: Upgrade to 120,000ÂµF (Plus model) from basic model with 60,000ÂµF + $125.00 USD
- Stratos Mono's: 2nd pair of loudspeaker outputs for bi-wiring or tri-wiring option + $50.00 USD
- All amplifiers: Binding post-upgrade to the top of the line WBT Platinum series + $100.00 USD
Peace of mind. Whenever you feel that a check-up is necessary. Check on bias, offset, connections, and power supply. Only for Registered customers. Free of charge.
Warranty: 20 years for all parts.
Labor is inclusive for the first 2 years, and after that time period, we'll be charging a shop rate of $20/hour for registered customers. The above-indicated shop rate applies to all repairs that are not covered under the terms of the standard 20-year warranty for all registered owners.
6731 West 79th Street Indianapolis, IN 46278, U.S.A.