Stratos Mono Amplifiers
The Stratos Mono Amplifier
$2,700 USD (pair)
specifications per unit:
- 1 x 180 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms (each)
- 2 Ohm load stable
- Class A/AB
- 1 – 600,000 Hz frequency range
- 120,000ÂµF memory (each)
- 120 amps current delivery
- < 0.04% THD (not audible)
- > 800 continuous damping factor
- Input impedance 22K ohms
- DC offset > 1 mV
- RCA & XLR (bridged) inputs
- 400 VA Plitron transformer (each)
- Sanken Epitaxial Planar Transistors 2SA1216 & 2SC2922
- Anti vibration dual thickness PCB
- Power consumption when idle Â±30Watts
- 4 internal fuses 250V/6.3A, 5x20mm, fast blow
- Additional electrical protection fuse
- > 56 lbs weight / 25.4 kg
- Dimensions: 19 width x 18 deep x 7 height (in) /48.3 width x 45.7 deep x 17.8 height (cm)
Stratos Mono Extreme:
improvements over mono model:
$3,400 USD (pair)
- 1 x 200+ Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms (each)
- High Class A /AB
- Additional 60,000ÂµF memory bank for 180,000ÂµF total (each)
- > 120 amps current delivery
- Additional 400 VA Plitron transformer for 800VA total (each)
- Power consumption when idle Â±35Watts
- > 66 lbs / 30 kg weight
› Stratos HT-3 Multichannel Amplifier
› Stratos Stereo Amplifier
› Stratos Mono Amplifiers
- Stratos Stereo and Khartago Stereo: Conversion to Mono amplifier with the Purchase of an additional amplifier. Free of charge.
- All amplifiers: Custom bias for your system prior to purchase. The customer has to provide system information to check feasibility. Free of charge.
- All Products: Anodized Faceplate only + $75.00 USD
- All Products: Complete Product Chassis anodized + $99.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only 24 K. Gold or 99.9 % Silver plated + $195.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only pure 100 % Platinum plated + $250.00 USD
- Stratos Stereo: Upgrade to 120,000ÂµF (Plus model) from basic model with 60,000ÂµF + $125.00 USD
- Stratos Mono's: 2nd pair of loudspeaker outputs for bi-wiring or tri-wiring option + $50.00 USD
- All amplifiers: Binding post-upgrade to the top of the line WBT Platinum series + $100.00 USD
Peace of mind. Whenever you feel that a check-up is necessary. Check on bias, offset, connections, and power supply. Only for Registered customers. Free of charge.
Warranty: 20 years for all parts.
Labor is inclusive for the first 2 years, and after that time period, we'll be charging a shop rate of $20/hour for registered customers. The above-indicated shop rate applies to all repairs that are not covered under the terms of the standard 20-year warranty for all registered owners.
6731 West 79th Street Indianapolis, IN 46278, U.S.A.