Stratos Stereo Amplifier
The Stratos Stereo Amplifier:
base model specifications:
- 2 x 150 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms
- 2 Ohm load stable
- Class A/AB
- 2 – 400,000 Hz frequency range
- 60,000ÂµF memory
- 45 amps current delivery
- < 0.0 4% THD (not audible)
- > 500 continuous damping factor
- Input impedance 22K ohms
- DC offset < 1 mV
- RCA & XLR (bridged) inputs
- 400 VA Plitron transformer
- Sanken Epitaxial Planar Transistors 2SA1216 & 2SC2922
- Anti vibration dual thickness PCB
- Power consumption when idle Â±30Watts
- 4 internal fuses 250V/6.3A, 5x20mm, fast blow
- Additional electrical protection fuse
- 54 lbs weight / 24.5 kg
- Dimensions: 19 width x 18 deep x 7 height (in) /
- 48.3 width x 45.7 deep x 17.8 height (cm)
Stratos Stereo Plus:
improvements over base model:
$ 1,500 USD
- Additional 60,000ÂµF memory bank for 120,000ÂµF total
- 55 lbs / 25 kg weight
Stratos Stereo Extreme:
improvements over plus model:
$ 1,800 USD
- Additional 60,000ÂµF memory bank for 180,000ÂµF total
- > 60 amps current delivery
- Additional 400 VA Plitron transformer for 800VA total
- Power consumption when idle Â±35Watts
- 70 lbs / 32 kg weight
- Stratos Stereo and Khartago Stereo: Conversion to Mono amplifier with the Purchase of an additional amplifier. Free of charge.
- All amplifiers: Custom bias for your system prior to purchase. The customer has to provide system information to check feasibility. Free of charge.
- All Products: Anodized Faceplate only + $75.00 USD
- All Products: Complete Product Chassis anodized + $99.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only 24 K. Gold or 99.9 % Silver plated + $195.00 USD
- All Products: Faceplate only pure 100 % Platinum plated + $250.00 USD
- Stratos Stereo: Upgrade to 120,000ÂµF (Plus model) from basic model with 60,000ÂµF + $125.00 USD
- Stratos Mono's: 2nd pair of loudspeaker outputs for bi-wiring or tri-wiring option + $50.00 USD
- All amplifiers: Binding post-upgrade to the top of the line WBT Platinum series + $100.00 USD
Peace of mind. Whenever you feel that a check-up is necessary. Check on bias, offset, connections, and power supply. Only for Registered customers. Free of charge.
Warranty: 20 years for all parts.
Labor is inclusive for the first 2 years, and after that time period, we'll be charging a shop rate of $20/hour for registered customers. The above-indicated shop rate applies to all repairs that are not covered under the terms of the standard 20-year warranty for all registered owners.
6731 West 79th Street Indianapolis, IN 46278, U.S.A.